Sony WH-H910N h.ear headphones not recognised as an Audio Device

Anonymous
2020-08-10T07:24:14+00:00

Hi,

I recently purchased some WH-H910N h.ear bluetooth headphones.

I would like to connect them to my HP PC running Windows 10. I can pair the headphones, but they are not recognised as an Audio Device. My MDR-XB70BT ear buds are recognised as an Audio device, but not my WH-H910N h.ear.Headphones.

When I pair my WH-H910N h.ear - they are paired under 'Óther Devices' - which is where my phone sits as well. Because they sit here there is no option "connect" to them, only the option to 'remove device'

Can anyone explain why the headphones would not be recognised as Audio?

You will see that my Sony Bluetooth earbuds appear in both playback & recording, but my new headphones do not.

Many thanks

Connie

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-08-10T07:32:03+00:00

    Hi! I'm Dan! An Independent Advisor and also a Microsoft user for several years. I'll be more than happy to assist you today!

    Note: Please disregard the method with the third-party software.

    Please check out this article to further understand the cause of this issue and how to fix it. https://www.sony.com.ph/electronics/support/art...

    I hope this information is helpful. Please keep me updated on the status of this issue. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask and I will be glad to assist you.

    Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

    Best regards,

    Dan

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-08-10T07:58:52+00:00

    Hi Dan,

    Yes Sony is the first place I went to, but nothing there solves my particular issue. 

    I am not having problems pairing the headphone, it pairs. My problem is that Windows does not seem to recognise my headphones as an AUDIO DEVICE, it seems to think they are a mobile phone or tablet & pairs them under ÓTHER DEVICES. Because of this I have no option to connect them, which means I cannot use them.

    Thanks

    Connie

    Was this answer helpful?

    40+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-08-10T08:00:38+00:00

    Note: Please disregard the method with the third-party software.

    Please try these fixes and see if it can help you https://appuals.com/fix-computer-doesnt-recogni...

    I hope this information is helpful. Please keep me updated on the status of this issue. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask and I will be glad to assist you.

    Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

    Best regards,

    Dan

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-08-10T09:03:40+00:00

    Hi Dan,

    The last link you posted seems to be related to headphones that aren't recognised when plugged into the audio jack - there is nothing relating to Bluetooth. I also do not have Realtek on my PC. If I have missed something that you think might help can you point out which of the 14 methods you think applies?

    I have updated drivers etc. 

    Thanks

    Connie

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-08-10T10:32:23+00:00

    Note: Please disregard the method with the third-party software.

    I'm sorry for the confusion, please try these methods instead. https://windowsreport.com/windows-10-cant-find-...

    I hope this information is helpful. Please keep me updated on the status of this issue. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask and I will be glad to assist you.

    Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

    Best regards,

    Dan

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments