Sony WH-H910N h.ear headphones not recognised as an Audio Device

Anonymous
2020-08-10T07:24:14+00:00

Hi,

I recently purchased some WH-H910N h.ear bluetooth headphones.

I would like to connect them to my HP PC running Windows 10. I can pair the headphones, but they are not recognised as an Audio Device. My MDR-XB70BT ear buds are recognised as an Audio device, but not my WH-H910N h.ear.Headphones.

When I pair my WH-H910N h.ear - they are paired under 'Óther Devices' - which is where my phone sits as well. Because they sit here there is no option "connect" to them, only the option to 'remove device'

Can anyone explain why the headphones would not be recognised as Audio?

You will see that my Sony Bluetooth earbuds appear in both playback & recording, but my new headphones do not.

Many thanks

Connie

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-10-28T12:40:20+00:00

    Remove the headphones from bluetooth section and try adding it again.

    This worked for me.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-10-23T15:08:45+00:00

    Out of the actual topic but  i wanted to know about this headphone.My pair shows 100% battery  ,after few hours of usage (4-5) it shows 70 % and next 50% and next 20%.

    And also it fluctuates.It shows 20% and when i turn it on again it shows 50%.

    I want to know if my headphones has any problem,so i can return it before the return window closes.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-10-23T14:53:54+00:00

    I faced the same problem with my sony wh-h910n.I think the problem is with the headphones itself.To pair with my headphones. I reset(initialise) my pair ,so when i turn on them ,it goes in to pairing mode automatically .Only then its possible to pair with my pc and later i connect them to my phone with nfc.To reset them you need to press and hold  power button and google assistant button for 8 sec.

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-10-19T19:51:16+00:00

    Hi,

    I too had this issue, it's a misunderstanding of the usage. Basically the 1st time its easily paring, after that it will not pair like that.

    From second time onwards we need to pair it manually. So please press the power button for 7 secs to enter into Paired mode. You will get power off/power on notification. Still continue to press it for 7 secs which will enter into pairing mode, then the actual Audio option of "WH-h910n" will be listed and registered under audio. You can ignore the "LE"WH-h910n".

    Was this answer helpful?

    80+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-10-16T02:55:25+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments