thanks i had this issue and u just solved it :)
Sony WH-H910N h.ear headphones not recognised as an Audio Device
Hi,
I recently purchased some WH-H910N h.ear bluetooth headphones.
I would like to connect them to my HP PC running Windows 10. I can pair the headphones, but they are not recognised as an Audio Device. My MDR-XB70BT ear buds are recognised as an Audio device, but not my WH-H910N h.ear.Headphones.
When I pair my WH-H910N h.ear - they are paired under 'Óther Devices' - which is where my phone sits as well. Because they sit here there is no option "connect" to them, only the option to 'remove device'
Can anyone explain why the headphones would not be recognised as Audio?
You will see that my Sony Bluetooth earbuds appear in both playback & recording, but my new headphones do not.
Many thanks
Connie
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
44 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2021-04-19T02:32:13+00:00 -
Anonymous
2021-04-18T18:48:18+00:00 Hi for everyone having this issue, it is fixed as described above, just wanted to precise that when powering on the headphones, you will hear the normal powering on notification but you keep pressing the button till you will hear the pairing mode notification, of course after tha you will add manually the device but select the "WH-h910n" option as stated above (not the one "LE"WH-h910n")
-
Anonymous
2021-04-17T19:52:06+00:00 i try everything
When you pair a 2nd or subsequent device (the headset has pairing information for other devices), press and hold the
button for about 7 seconds. SonyHeadset CORRECT !!!
-
Anonymous
2021-04-16T16:38:36+00:00 I had the same issue, solved by:
turn off the headset
press the power button for 7 seconds, at the same time go to bluetooth settings to add a bluetooth device.
Both [WH-H910N (h.ear)] and [LE_WH-H910N (h.ear)] will show up in the device list.
Pick WH-H910N (h.ear) to pair. the other one is no good. It takes a while for WH-H910N (h.ear) to show, be patient.
-
Anonymous
2021-03-13T14:35:26+00:00 I had the same problem so I unpaired and repaired but this time my Sony registered as audio and not unknown. I had to scroll down the list of pairing objects and I'm sure I saw 2 headphone numbers (WH-H910) so I clicked on the audio one.... All's well now and sorry if this isn't very instructional.