I am unable to send or receive emails from Windows Live after upgrading Windows 10 as you said I needed to do

Anonymous
2020-09-27T22:20:39+00:00

I upgraded Windows 10 and now I can neither send or receive my email on Windows Live Mail.

Windows for home | Other | Email and communications

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-01-13T22:31:40+00:00

    I have just downloaded Windows Live Mail on to my husband's computer which is running Windows 10. Works fine. Not a tech whizz but it worked. Maybe try reinstalling it?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-01-14T17:30:20+00:00

    I have posted a full solution to this type of fault, earlier in this thread.

    If that solution doesn't work for you, your next best choice probably is to reinstall the Windows Live Mail program. Some people have reported success by doing that -- it returns the email program to the state it was in before this fault arose, by putting all the important settings back to their previous (working) state.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-01-20T01:30:57+00:00

    I upgraded Windows 10 and now I can neither send or receive my email on Windows Live Mail.

    I am unable to receive messages.and it s rely affecting my thousand of dollar business

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-01-21T12:36:21+00:00

    I upgraded Windows 10 and now I can neither send or receive my email on Windows Live Mail.

    not getting mail

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-01-22T00:42:05+00:00

    Read my post on this thread dated September 30th las t, for full details of how to fix the error caused by the Windows 10 update.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments