the same problem in Dell G5
How-to disable Modern Standby in Windows 10 May 2020 update?
good old registry hack does not work anymore:
- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power] CsEnabled=0
- deleted [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\ModernSleep]
PC still uses "Standby (S0 Low Power Idle) Network Connected" and it makes a lot of problems
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Sleep and Power on, off
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
46 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2020-06-26T20:26:49+00:00 -
Anonymous
2020-06-13T14:47:55+00:00 I and many colleagues from our company have the very same problem after installing build 2004. We have S0 already disabled as it does not work correctly on our DELLs XPS 9570 laptops, they are cooking themselves alive. After installing build 2004 I immediately noticed that going to sleep means 50/50 BSOD+reboot or wake up. I have real concerns about the sanity of MS leadership as Windows 10 is one big public alpha-stage project.
-
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
-
Anonymous
2020-05-31T16:11:40+00:00 I'm no longer able to assist you with this issue, but another expert should be with you shortly.
-
Anonymous
2020-05-31T12:07:59+00:00 Hi Raniel, please READ questions BEFORE giving answers!