Thanks for reply. It's odd that some people are only just now running into problems. I have probably got 20 or 30 partly completed collections as I like to swap between subjects, so it will be a long time before I complete them all. I may not bother upgrading at all. I can still 'buy' new collections and I'm not sure what features the latest update gives me over the old one.
MIcrosoft Jigsaw
Starting middle of last week, I can no longer access many of the puzzles that I have downloaded. The new Microsoft Jigsaw screen only shows two of my many puzzle folders. I can not even get to the puzzles that I downloaded last week that I am currently working on. I am using Windows 10 on a desktop computer.
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Microsoft Store
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
47 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2020-08-26T18:07:24+00:00 -
Anonymous
2020-08-26T19:03:07+00:00 I have not noticed any benefit from the update. To be honest I didn't even know there had been one until the jigsaw motif on my toolbar changed. I do find things slower, particularly the daily puzzles.
-
Anonymous
2020-10-27T16:15:44+00:00 I've been having a similar issue recently. A bunch of my old collections are gone and they aren't available for download in the downloadable collections tab. It's so odd
-
Anonymous
2020-10-27T22:25:22+00:00 I still have all of my puzzles and point's, however to load it takes about 5 or 6 times before it works. Wish Microsoft would fix this!
-
Anonymous
2020-11-22T02:28:50+00:00 Yes, that is my problem. it says that i am a guest and am not on the cloud. i do not want to be on the cloud. why am i having trouble