MIcrosoft Jigsaw

Anonymous
2020-05-25T21:09:16+00:00

Starting middle of last week, I can no longer access many of the puzzles that I have downloaded.  The new Microsoft Jigsaw screen only shows two of my many puzzle folders.  I can not even get to the puzzles that I downloaded last week that I am currently working on.  I am using Windows 10 on a desktop computer.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Microsoft Store

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-06-04T18:20:38+00:00

    Forgot to mention some people on FB were reporting a sizing problem as well. Pieces too big I think and no way of zooming out (I didn't really read that bit). I find FB a complete pain to find things.

    I have never experienced these problems, although I only do the 600 piece puzzles.  It might be possible that these problems occur with other size puzzles.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-06-09T12:37:39+00:00

    Does anyone know a way to get the 2.0.5110.0 version? I'm still stuck with the Win8.1 1.9.1911.0 version available. I have Win 10 running the Windows Insider 2004 update. I want to get the new version as I've 100% the Win8.1 version.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-06-09T18:24:12+00:00

    Good question, as mine did not update when everyone else was getting the trouble with the 2 version. I actually went into MS Store App and disabled automatic updates to prevent me getting the faulty version. I am staying on 1.9 till I have finished all my existing Jigsaw collections.

    However I did notice  - on the top right is a down arrow with a number by it showing the updates available. Also if you click on the three dots next to it, it lists your Apps and whether updates are available. Interestingly Jigsaw is not listed in mine presumably why I managed to avoid the recent shambles. If yours shows you should be able to click update to get the latest version.

    Strangely if I click on installed Apps on the right hand side Jigsaw is there but no means of updating. I suspect I will have to uninstall (from Add remove programs) when I want to upgrade and then re download it.

    Hope this helps you

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-08-10T18:22:38+00:00

    Me too,  This is nuts. I paid for premium and now this happens.  It stays on the first page , says I have 1500 points and will go no further.  How do we contact Micosoft to get them to fix. I have the same version you do.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-08-10T19:02:01+00:00

    I do not have a problem like that.  The points go up for each puzzle that I complete.  I do not have the premium service.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments