Looks like I got my gold bars back (not sure how many I had before this happened). I did repurchase the puzzle I was working on. It did show the puzzles I had completed in the collection so I was able to continue where I left off.
MIcrosoft Jigsaw
Starting middle of last week, I can no longer access many of the puzzles that I have downloaded. The new Microsoft Jigsaw screen only shows two of my many puzzle folders. I can not even get to the puzzles that I downloaded last week that I am currently working on. I am using Windows 10 on a desktop computer.
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Microsoft Store
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
47 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2020-06-04T02:07:43+00:00 -
Anonymous
2020-06-04T06:33:33+00:00 Great good you got the gold back and it shows which puzzles you have completed. So you are now mostly OK. That post was strange. Requesting to know how many collections were missing etc. As you say most people will have no idea how much gold and how many collections they have. I am still locked on the old version and I won't update till I have finished all my current collections. Still no word as to whether the problem has been corrected or whether if I now update I will end up in the same situation as you.
-
Anonymous
2020-06-04T06:36:29+00:00 Forgot to mention some people on FB were reporting a sizing problem as well. Pieces too big I think and no way of zooming out (I didn't really read that bit). I find FB a complete pain to find things.
-
Anonymous
2020-06-04T14:05:50+00:00 I have same problem
-
Anonymous
2020-06-04T18:07:03+00:00 Thanks for the info. I may try that later so I can finish that collection, but I’ll finish the new collection that I just downloded first.