I agree. I also have been using Microsoft Jigsaw for many years with no problems until the middle of last week when I couldn't access the puzzle that I was working on. I had downloaded this puzzle collection last month and was working on the next to last puzzle. Now I can't access that puzzle anymore. I did talk to someone at MIcrosoft and asked him to notify the software developers about this problem. Hopefully it eventually will be fixed.
MIcrosoft Jigsaw
Starting middle of last week, I can no longer access many of the puzzles that I have downloaded. The new Microsoft Jigsaw screen only shows two of my many puzzle folders. I can not even get to the puzzles that I downloaded last week that I am currently working on. I am using Windows 10 on a desktop computer.
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Microsoft Store
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
47 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2020-05-29T18:49:38+00:00 -
Anonymous
2020-05-29T19:16:31+00:00 I just looked at the downloadable collection area and it would allow me to download the collections that I had previously downloaded. Since I had done most of the puzzles that I had downloaded previously, I didn't want to download them again. Instead I downloaded a collection that I hadn't done.
Now the "Classic Jigsaw" screen shows three collections, the two that it had shown before (one under the other) and the new collection beside them. Also now there is a scroll bar at the bottom of the screen, but still no access to my other collections that I had downloaded.
-
Anonymous
2020-05-29T19:28:04+00:00 Thanks for the information. I don't see a "manage disk space" option. When I went back to the "Microsoft Jigsaw" screen, I saw a "Settings button at the top right. I used it to get the version which is 2.0.5110.0.
-
Anonymous
2020-05-29T21:51:00+00:00 Interesting, that is a later version than mine but mine did not show 'update available' when I went into store. It looks like there is a problem with that version. I am in UK so maybe the updates are rolled out regionally. I just hope mine doesn't update automatically before they have sorted this! Still if you can re-download your missing collections at least you are working for now.
-
Anonymous
2020-05-30T00:02:11+00:00 You must not have gotten the latest update. My version is 2.0.5110.0. I've even went to download a couple of puzzles I had already purchase before and it still wanted to charge me for them.