can you help me get my puzzles back
MIcrosoft Jigsaw
Starting middle of last week, I can no longer access many of the puzzles that I have downloaded. The new Microsoft Jigsaw screen only shows two of my many puzzle folders. I can not even get to the puzzles that I downloaded last week that I am currently working on. I am using Windows 10 on a desktop computer.
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Microsoft Store
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
47 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2020-11-22T02:31:16+00:00 -
Anonymous
2021-01-23T03:06:09+00:00 My wife had the same issue of "disappearing" previously downloaded puzzles. I uninstalled the app, logged out and back in, and reset the app in order to see if any of this would work. It did not. I went over to the downloadable collections and went to one that had previously been downloaded. Clicking on that collection, there were 3 buttons; 2 of them to buy the collection and one to just download again. Clicking on download brought the puzzles back to the classic screen without charging more "gold bars." If the downloaded puzzles disappear, just redownload without paying more by hitting the download button. Unfinished puzzles apparently are there after redownloading. Irritating, but it worked.