MIcrosoft Jigsaw

Anonymous
2020-05-25T21:09:16+00:00

Starting middle of last week, I can no longer access many of the puzzles that I have downloaded.  The new Microsoft Jigsaw screen only shows two of my many puzzle folders.  I can not even get to the puzzles that I downloaded last week that I am currently working on.  I am using Windows 10 on a desktop computer.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Microsoft Store

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-05-29T19:16:31+00:00

    I just looked at the downloadable collection area and it would allow me to download the collections that I had previously downloaded.  Since I had done most of the puzzles that I had downloaded previously, I didn't want to download them again.  Instead I downloaded a collection that I hadn't done.

    Now the "Classic Jigsaw" screen shows three collections, the two that it had shown before (one under the other) and the new collection beside them.  Also now there is a scroll bar at the bottom of the screen, but still no access to my other collections that I had downloaded.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-05-29T18:49:38+00:00

    I agree.  I also have been using Microsoft Jigsaw for many years with no problems until the middle of last week when I couldn't access the puzzle that I was working on.  I had downloaded this puzzle collection last month and was working on the next to last puzzle.  Now I can't access that puzzle anymore.  I did talk to someone at MIcrosoft and asked him to notify the software developers about this problem.  Hopefully it eventually will be fixed.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-05-29T02:45:41+00:00

    I'm having the exact same issue. Started middle of last week. I've been playing Microsoft Jigsaw for 3 yrs now.  Until last week I had the option to clean up disk space and not that is gone. Really getting frustrated!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-05-28T21:10:05+00:00

    Just checked microsoft store and it is not showing any available updates for my Jigsaw so it appears that the above is the latest version. Did you try re-downloading a previous collection? What happened? If they are appearing in the downloadable collection area you should be able to get them back, tho it might take a while to do them all. If you are unable to re -download you previous collections and have the above version it might be worth rolling back your PC to a restore point before it started, possibly something else interfering.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-05-28T20:57:19+00:00

    Hmm, Mine is the PC version of the APP as well. Yes my classic screen has the 'manage disk space' at the top left and the scroll bar at the bottom. the version I have is 1.9.1911.0 (find with menu stack on the top left, settings, about). Can you check your version?  If it is a latter version it might be worth trying to find a previous version online. Also did you try and re-download again any of the previous jigsaws? Did they appear?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments