MIcrosoft Jigsaw

Anonymous
2020-05-25T21:09:16+00:00

Starting middle of last week, I can no longer access many of the puzzles that I have downloaded.  The new Microsoft Jigsaw screen only shows two of my many puzzle folders.  I can not even get to the puzzles that I downloaded last week that I am currently working on.  I am using Windows 10 on a desktop computer.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Microsoft Store

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-05-30T13:06:15+00:00

    Hopefully you will be able to avoid this issues.  I still haven't been able to contact anyone at Microsoft yet.  Still looking on how to do that as I'm coming up for renewal on my premium this next month and I certainty don't want this issue for another year.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-05-30T09:33:19+00:00

    Yes as I said it would appear updates are rolled out in different areas on different dates. I have just gone and changed my App settings in Store to 'do not update' and will leave it like that until this is resolved. I didn't realise when you said you could download more collections and have them appear and the scroll bar come back that you were being charged for them - that's outrageous even if it is only free points they are charged. 

    Hopefully more people who are experiencing problems will also notify Microsoft (I'm not sure I would even know how to go about that) but I am not confident that they will correct it anytime soon as I suspect it is mostly used as a free version.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-05-30T00:02:11+00:00

    You must not have gotten the latest update. My version is 2.0.5110.0. I've even went to download a couple of puzzles I had already purchase before and it still wanted to charge me for them.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-05-29T21:51:00+00:00

    Interesting, that is a later version than mine but mine did not show 'update available' when I went into store.  It looks like there is a problem with that version. I am in UK so maybe the updates are rolled out regionally. I just hope mine doesn't update automatically before they have sorted this! Still if you can re-download your missing collections at least you are working for now.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-05-29T19:28:04+00:00

    Thanks for the information.  I don't see a "manage disk space" option.  When I went back to the "Microsoft Jigsaw" screen, I saw a "Settings button at the top right.  I used it to get the version which is 2.0.5110.0.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments