MIcrosoft Jigsaw

Anonymous
2020-05-25T21:09:16+00:00

Starting middle of last week, I can no longer access many of the puzzles that I have downloaded.  The new Microsoft Jigsaw screen only shows two of my many puzzle folders.  I can not even get to the puzzles that I downloaded last week that I am currently working on.  I am using Windows 10 on a desktop computer.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Microsoft Store

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-05-30T18:02:03+00:00

    I agree.  I am on the free version as well, but I did buy the OS when I bought my computer.  I have called MS several times in the past for other issues and they try to help.

     I usually complete one collection before I download the next one.  I was almost finished with the last one I downloaded when this change happened.  Now I can no longer access that collection.  I downloaded another collection and will work on that one until completed.  I will post a response if this issue has been resolved.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-05-30T17:41:36+00:00

    I don't think I'll be ringing USA for the privilege of NOT being helped by MS! Particularly as I am using the free version so I guess I'm not really entitled to support. Hope you get  some help eventually. Very frustrating if you are part way thru a collection and have to start again if you want to finish the puzzles in it. I typically flit between collections so I am not doing a similar thing all the time so I might have 10  or so collections part done. So I'm pleased I have been able to block updates. Please post if you get a fixed version that gets your old collections back.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-05-30T15:24:39+00:00

    No I didn't.  I just downloaded a new collection so I can keep doing puzzles.  I have plenty of points to use and doing the puzzles in a collection gives me more points then I spent.  I've spent enough time on this problem.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-05-30T15:15:54+00:00

    For now since I have been doing Microsoft Jigsaw for many years, I have plenty of points to use.  So I will download new collections to do more puzzles.  I typically collect many more points in one collection that I use,

    I can keep doing this.

    I managed to speak with someone at Microsoft by following the instructions that I found on Google as shown below.  Not that did much good.  I finally got a person who said they would send my comments to the development team.

    "If you need to contact a live person in Microsoft customer service you need to dial 1-877-696-7786. This number is available 24 hours a day. To speak with a live agent, you need to press 3 at the first prompt, then press 6 at the second prompt and press 6 at the third."

    Good luck as it isn't easy to talk to someone.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-05-30T14:27:00+00:00

    Did you try  doing a system restore to a previous restore point? I am not sure if this rolls back Apps but it is worth a try. If you can get back to the working version and then switch of automatic updates in Store it would keep you going for a while. You would have to remember to check store for other updates occasionally

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments