MIcrosoft Jigsaw

Anonymous
2020-05-25T21:09:16+00:00

Starting middle of last week, I can no longer access many of the puzzles that I have downloaded.  The new Microsoft Jigsaw screen only shows two of my many puzzle folders.  I can not even get to the puzzles that I downloaded last week that I am currently working on.  I am using Windows 10 on a desktop computer.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Microsoft Store

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-06-09T12:37:39+00:00

    Does anyone know a way to get the 2.0.5110.0 version? I'm still stuck with the Win8.1 1.9.1911.0 version available. I have Win 10 running the Windows Insider 2004 update. I want to get the new version as I've 100% the Win8.1 version.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-06-04T18:20:38+00:00

    Forgot to mention some people on FB were reporting a sizing problem as well. Pieces too big I think and no way of zooming out (I didn't really read that bit). I find FB a complete pain to find things.

    I have never experienced these problems, although I only do the 600 piece puzzles.  It might be possible that these problems occur with other size puzzles.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-06-04T18:07:03+00:00

    Thanks for the info.  I may try that later so I can finish that collection, but I’ll finish the new collection that I just downloded first.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-06-04T14:05:50+00:00

    I have same problem

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-06-04T06:36:29+00:00

    Forgot to mention some people on FB were reporting a sizing problem as well. Pieces too big I think and no way of zooming out (I didn't really read that bit). I find FB a complete pain to find things.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments