MIcrosoft Jigsaw

Anonymous
2020-05-25T21:09:16+00:00

Starting middle of last week, I can no longer access many of the puzzles that I have downloaded.  The new Microsoft Jigsaw screen only shows two of my many puzzle folders.  I can not even get to the puzzles that I downloaded last week that I am currently working on.  I am using Windows 10 on a desktop computer.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Microsoft Store

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-08-16T18:08:28+00:00

    Same problem with a variance.  Update of version on Thursday Aug 13. Next day I had lost half my gold bars (from 410,000) and 39 collections (from 55).  Also of the remaining 16 collections all activity had gone.  Talked to Microsoft team member but no solution from them.  I enjoy playing the puzzles and know exactly which ones are completed and I still have so many gold bars that I don't mind replacing lost collections.  BUT IT IS FRUSTRATING.  I sympathise with those who have laid out cash and encounter this problem.  It may relate to cloud storage and updates to local drive activity. (since collections are all available on line when not connected to internet.)  Don't know if this issue will ever be addressed by Microsoft.

    Keep on enjoying anyway.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-08-11T12:59:29+00:00

    I've had the premium for years now and just got through renewing my prescription for another year last month.  I've had this problem with Microsoft jigsaw for about six months now.  I haven't had any luck trying to get this problem resolved.  I haven't had any luck contacting Microsoft about the issue.  A lot of people are having the same problem.  Like you and I, many of them have paid for the premium and not getting any enjoyment out of the game.  Its is like stealing your money.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-08-10T19:02:01+00:00

    I do not have a problem like that.  The points go up for each puzzle that I complete.  I do not have the premium service.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-08-10T18:22:38+00:00

    Me too,  This is nuts. I paid for premium and now this happens.  It stays on the first page , says I have 1500 points and will go no further.  How do we contact Micosoft to get them to fix. I have the same version you do.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-06-09T18:24:12+00:00

    Good question, as mine did not update when everyone else was getting the trouble with the 2 version. I actually went into MS Store App and disabled automatic updates to prevent me getting the faulty version. I am staying on 1.9 till I have finished all my existing Jigsaw collections.

    However I did notice  - on the top right is a down arrow with a number by it showing the updates available. Also if you click on the three dots next to it, it lists your Apps and whether updates are available. Interestingly Jigsaw is not listed in mine presumably why I managed to avoid the recent shambles. If yours shows you should be able to click update to get the latest version.

    Strangely if I click on installed Apps on the right hand side Jigsaw is there but no means of updating. I suspect I will have to uninstall (from Add remove programs) when I want to upgrade and then re download it.

    Hope this helps you

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments