MIcrosoft Jigsaw

Anonymous
2020-05-25T21:09:16+00:00

Starting middle of last week, I can no longer access many of the puzzles that I have downloaded.  The new Microsoft Jigsaw screen only shows two of my many puzzle folders.  I can not even get to the puzzles that I downloaded last week that I am currently working on.  I am using Windows 10 on a desktop computer.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Microsoft Store

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-08-25T13:58:12+00:00

    For me, all my puzzle's and points are there. The problem for me is that the game will not load. At other times it will freeze up and nothing will work. Some times, after trying several times, it will fully load and I can work the puzzle. Then if I try to open another one, all that I get is a black screen and a circle of white dot's. I have done other work on the PC leaving the black screen up and it has gone for over 20 minutes and it is still there!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-08-25T03:25:33+00:00

    That is all any of us can do.  And still enjoy doing the puzzles.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-08-25T02:37:37+00:00

    I agree it was annoying, but I am just moving on, downloading new collections and doing the puzzles.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-08-25T00:49:06+00:00

    From other posts it would seem that this started with an update earlier this year.  I had no problem then.  This last update caused the issue.  I realized later that although I had been left with 16 collections all activity in those collections had been erased.  In effect all of my activity over the last couple of years had been deleted.  Although I enjoy doing the puzzles it is annoying to have all past records arbitrarily deleted.  Microsoft team is useless in dealing with this.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-08-24T23:27:01+00:00

    Yes this is really FRUSTRATING. I've got 2,175,080 gold bars, so you can see how long I've been playing the puzzles.  The last few days I've been able to keep playing the puzzle I had purchased with gold bars, but today it and other puzzles I've purchased in the past does not show up at all, not even in puzzle collections to purchase.  This has been going on for months now.  Jigsaw Puzzle has always worked great up until several months back.  You think Microsoft and Xbox would be more concerned about these issues and promptly resolve them. 

    I've been told the same thing about being related to cloud storage and updates to local drive activity.  

     My feeling is more to do with Microsoft and Xbox not coordinating with each other on  updates.  Who Knows!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments