MIcrosoft Jigsaw

Anonymous
2020-05-25T21:09:16+00:00

Starting middle of last week, I can no longer access many of the puzzles that I have downloaded.  The new Microsoft Jigsaw screen only shows two of my many puzzle folders.  I can not even get to the puzzles that I downloaded last week that I am currently working on.  I am using Windows 10 on a desktop computer.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Microsoft Store

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-05-28T19:57:39+00:00

    Thanks for the information.  This problem just started about week ago.  Since I access Microsoft Jigsaw my desktop computer, I don't have an app.  It's a downloaded program.  I have uninstalled the program, downloaded and installed a new version, but the results were the same.  The "Classic Jigsaw" screen has been changed and it only gives me access to two of my previously downloaded collections.  The last collection that I downloaded about a month ago is no longer visible.  I was working on the next to last puzzle in the collection, but I can't access it anymore.

    As you suggested, I looked at the downloadable collections and there were many collections there that I had previously downloaded, even the one I downloaded last month.   My "Classic Jigsaw" screen must be different than your, as I don't have a manage disk space option.  I looked at the jigsaw jam and daily challenges screens, but there was no access to any of my collections.  My points displayed at the upper right look correct.

    Since the "Classic Jigsaw" screen has been changed, I suspect that is the problem.  There used to be a scroll bar at the bottom of the screen that allowed access to all the downloaded collections.  The new screen does not have the scroll bar.  The screen now has  "My Custom Puzzles" on the right with no way to get more than the two collections that are shown.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-05-28T16:05:50+00:00

    Strange, no problem with mine. I think I had this before sometime ago and went to downloadable collections and re-downloaded them. I think I had to do a delete app and re-download app or perhaps an update app - so long ago I can't remember.  (I really must make notes when this sort of thing happens!) I just checked and the ones I have in downloads don't show in the available to download collections so if yours show up there it would seem they have been cleaned from your computer. There should be no charge for downloading ones you already own - certainly if you remove them using manage disk space it says you can get them back for free.

    You could try clicking on manage disk space (top right near your points in the classic view). It might just kick it into picking all your downloads up. Or try clicking into jigsaw jam or daily challenges. You never know what will fool it into giving you back your jigsaws. Just a quick question are your points showing OK? 

    I have noticed there are suddenly a whole load of new collections available. I don't know whether they have got rid of some of the old ones - there don't seem to be many not labelled NEW. 

    Good luck MJ can be very frustrating but hey its free

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments