MIcrosoft Jigsaw

Anonymous
2020-05-25T21:09:16+00:00

Starting middle of last week, I can no longer access many of the puzzles that I have downloaded.  The new Microsoft Jigsaw screen only shows two of my many puzzle folders.  I can not even get to the puzzles that I downloaded last week that I am currently working on.  I am using Windows 10 on a desktop computer.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Microsoft Store

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2020-08-26T16:12:27+00:00

    I had many old collections that I didn't get back, but I usually finished a collection before getting another one.  The only one that I was looking for was the one that I was working on.  I was on the next to last puzzle, but I gave up trying to get it back and I wasn't going to download it again, because I was almost finished with it.  

    Since I have many bars, I haven't been keeping track of them.  So I may have gotten bars for the collections that I lost.  I get many more bars completing the puzzles in a collection, than I spent to get the collection.

    I have never tried to get the old version back .  I agree with your intention of completing your current collection before getting the latest version.  I'm in the US.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-08-26T13:32:59+00:00

    Interestingly I am still on the pre-problem  version 1.9.1911 and am having no problem at all. I intended staying on this till i finish all my current collections but was under the impression that people had got their bars and collections back. As this doesn't seem to be the case it looks like I'll be staying on this version indefinitely. Some people seem to think this is a 'cloud' problem but doesn't explain how my version is still working perfectly. I am in the UK, I wonder if from here we are using a different server or something. I'd like to know if anyone having problems is also in the UK. I feel for those of you who are paying for the premium version. I have the free one so don't feel I could kick up too much fuss if i got a version that didn't work. I'd be demanding my money back otherwise. I certainly wouldn't resubscribe. Out of interest has anyone tried to get an old version of the software?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-08-25T15:22:13+00:00

    Occasionally a puzzle doesn't load, but I then get out and try again which works.  I don't see any of the other problems that you have.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-08-25T13:58:12+00:00

    For me, all my puzzle's and points are there. The problem for me is that the game will not load. At other times it will freeze up and nothing will work. Some times, after trying several times, it will fully load and I can work the puzzle. Then if I try to open another one, all that I get is a black screen and a circle of white dot's. I have done other work on the PC leaving the black screen up and it has gone for over 20 minutes and it is still there!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-08-25T03:25:33+00:00

    That is all any of us can do.  And still enjoy doing the puzzles.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments