No I didn't. I just downloaded a new collection so I can keep doing puzzles. I have plenty of points to use and doing the puzzles in a collection gives me more points then I spent. I've spent enough time on this problem.
MIcrosoft Jigsaw
Starting middle of last week, I can no longer access many of the puzzles that I have downloaded. The new Microsoft Jigsaw screen only shows two of my many puzzle folders. I can not even get to the puzzles that I downloaded last week that I am currently working on. I am using Windows 10 on a desktop computer.
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Microsoft Store
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
47 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2020-05-30T15:24:39+00:00 -
Anonymous
2020-05-30T15:15:54+00:00 For now since I have been doing Microsoft Jigsaw for many years, I have plenty of points to use. So I will download new collections to do more puzzles. I typically collect many more points in one collection that I use,
I can keep doing this.
I managed to speak with someone at Microsoft by following the instructions that I found on Google as shown below. Not that did much good. I finally got a person who said they would send my comments to the development team.
"If you need to contact a live person in Microsoft customer service you need to dial 1-877-696-7786. This number is available 24 hours a day. To speak with a live agent, you need to press 3 at the first prompt, then press 6 at the second prompt and press 6 at the third."
Good luck as it isn't easy to talk to someone.
-
Anonymous
2020-05-30T14:27:00+00:00 Did you try doing a system restore to a previous restore point? I am not sure if this rolls back Apps but it is worth a try. If you can get back to the working version and then switch of automatic updates in Store it would keep you going for a while. You would have to remember to check store for other updates occasionally
-
Anonymous
2020-05-30T13:06:15+00:00 Hopefully you will be able to avoid this issues. I still haven't been able to contact anyone at Microsoft yet. Still looking on how to do that as I'm coming up for renewal on my premium this next month and I certainty don't want this issue for another year.
-
Anonymous
2020-05-30T09:33:19+00:00 Yes as I said it would appear updates are rolled out in different areas on different dates. I have just gone and changed my App settings in Store to 'do not update' and will leave it like that until this is resolved. I didn't realise when you said you could download more collections and have them appear and the scroll bar come back that you were being charged for them - that's outrageous even if it is only free points they are charged.
Hopefully more people who are experiencing problems will also notify Microsoft (I'm not sure I would even know how to go about that) but I am not confident that they will correct it anytime soon as I suspect it is mostly used as a free version.