This is happening to my gaming pc ive reset the pc twice and i keep getting the same thing this is not helping
KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED
I was using my computer when it blue screened and it said Stop Code: KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED and it kept happening again and again, after turning on my pc after 3 hours of not using it started blue screening a bit after loading and now I cant log in
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
47 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2020-05-21T18:49:03+00:00 -
Anonymous
2020-05-21T18:55:36+00:00 Can you force the problem to happen, by starting system maintenance as described in my post? If so, that would confirm you are seeing the same problem, caused by Microsoft updates.
-
Anonymous
2020-05-21T19:13:02+00:00 I have followed all threads and tried everything, still getting BSOD kmode exception not handled. Ive only had this descktop a few months and have even wiped all falls on the reset. Guess I’ll be calling HP. FML
-
Anonymous
2020-05-21T19:19:47+00:00 Can you force the problem to happen, by starting system maintenance as described in my post above? If so, that would confirm you are seeing the same problem, caused by Microsoft updates.
-
Anonymous
2020-05-21T19:26:44+00:00 Everytime i restart it gives me the same thing then says system32/srt/txt or something failed or something