KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

Anonymous
2020-05-11T03:49:56+00:00

I was using my computer when it blue screened and it said Stop Code: KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED and it kept happening again and again, after turning on my pc after 3 hours of not using it started blue screening a bit after loading and now I cant log in

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-05-16T21:03:18+00:00

    My two children’s computer encountered the same issues. One occurred yesterday 5/15 & one occurred today 5/16. I tried everything posted on the web but can’t fix the problem. At the end, you can’t even boot with safe mode. I tried to uninstalled Microsft latest update but that didn’t solve the problem. Its so frustrated that Microsoft can’t provide a fix to this new problem and took me a day trying to fix yhe problem. Finally I have reset the PC to fix the problem but my kids are not happy that they lose all their settings. Microsoft please step up, fix it and don’t let Stop code Kmode happen again

    Was this answer helpful?

    7 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-05-16T21:58:42+00:00

    Also having this same issue. Can login but the pc restarts every 5, 10, or 15 minutes.

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-05-19T13:09:12+00:00

    An article dated 2017 doesn't solve a 2020 problem.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-05-19T14:33:15+00:00

    I have the same issue.  Safe mode also would get the same error a few seconds after reaching the windows PIN screen.  My solution was on restart I kept pressing F11 to bring up the boot menu, then picked roll back to a restore point.  I picked 5/6/20 (two windows updates ago,,mine for realtek audio stuff).  After roll back Im not having the issue.

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-05-19T16:20:04+00:00

    This is happening on 5/19/20 for a work computer that was working yesterday. Strongly suspect new patches/updates. Also it is not recognizing my admin account password. Screwed.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments