KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

Anonymous
2020-05-11T03:49:56+00:00

I was using my computer when it blue screened and it said Stop Code: KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED and it kept happening again and again, after turning on my pc after 3 hours of not using it started blue screening a bit after loading and now I cant log in

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-05-11T04:20:29+00:00

    Hi Miguel_R64,

    Thanks for reaching out! I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you.

    You can check the solutions that SpiritX MS MVP one of our mvp and volunteer moderator to address this specific kind of issue.

    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

    Hope it helps.

    ________________________________________________________

    Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

    ________________________________________________________

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-05-11T04:55:40+00:00

    It doesnt help because it blue screens every time I log in

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-05-11T04:58:01+00:00

    Hi Mieguel_ R64,

    Base on your answer does it mean that upon boot up of your pc it will automatically encounter a blue screen?

    Can you boot on safe mode ?

    Regards,

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-05-11T05:02:00+00:00

    once I get to the login screen my pc is normal for about 30 seconds or so if I dont do anything but if I login it blue screens very quickly and even in safe mode I still get the blue screen

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-05-11T05:06:54+00:00

    Hi Miguel_R64,

    I suggest that you tey creating a bootable device to boot up your pc and try repairing it from there. You can check this link on how you can do it.

    https://www.windowscentral.com/how-create-windo...

    If the issue still persist Installing a clean windows o.s is our last option.

    Regards,

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments