KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

Anonymous
2020-05-11T03:49:56+00:00

I was using my computer when it blue screened and it said Stop Code: KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED and it kept happening again and again, after turning on my pc after 3 hours of not using it started blue screening a bit after loading and now I cant log in

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-05-21T13:01:47+00:00

    Good morning, I'm having the same issue with the KMODE errors with no particular error code. This started last week and I had to reinstall Windows 10 and lost all my files the second time. The same issue happened on 05212020. I was able to get into safe mode. Error code 31 displayed under the Microsoft Hyper-V Virtualization Infrastructure Driver. I searched and could not find a complete answer for the issue. I eventually enabled Hyper-V in system configuration and the computer seems to function. I use this computer for school and work. I hope a complete solution is found very soon.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-05-21T12:56:13+00:00

    Can you force the problem to happen, by starting system maintenance as described in my post? If so, that would confirm you are seeing the same problem, caused by Microsoft updates.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-05-21T12:54:46+00:00

    Can you force the problem to happen, by starting system maintenance as described in my post? If so, that would confirm you are seeing the same problem, caused by Microsoft updates.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-05-21T09:28:53+00:00

    i have the same issue,  hp shadow wizard ,i7 8700. i solved this problem on may 15 or 16, by system recover back to may 3rd.

    i turned off sys update until july. i thought this issue is from sys updste and i dreamed 2month was enough for them to fix it.

    but today i have this problem again,  maybe this issue is not from sys update? or microsoft f**ked my settings? further more, i find i can only recover to may 20, and may 20 is also a blue screen savepoint.

    flower q!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-05-21T04:32:24+00:00

    I have the same issue.  My computer is now in a cycle of kmode_exception_not_handled and when I reinstalled the entirety of Windows 10, it took 24 hrs before it started with the same issue. This needs to be fixed. Permanently. I use this computer for work.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments