KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

Anonymous
2020-05-11T03:49:56+00:00

I was using my computer when it blue screened and it said Stop Code: KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED and it kept happening again and again, after turning on my pc after 3 hours of not using it started blue screening a bit after loading and now I cant log in

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-05-22T11:27:39+00:00

    I'm not happy either and am in the same boat, with a brand new PC that cost over $1000.

    However the problem on my new PC is not caused by HP or the hardware. It is caused by Microsoft  Windows, since it happens whenever I use Windows to start an update of Windows, on software that was freshly installed by Windows on the PC. The PC hardware was running fine for over a month, before Windows started having this problem. The Windows software was running fine for over a month, before it started having this problem, evidently caused by some recent Windows update(s).

    In theory, other people should be able to reproduce the problem on new PC's by following the steps I described above. In theory it should not be limited to HP machines. Hopefully it won't affect older PC's but at this point that's not guaranteed, since it may depend on how Microsoft Windows performs new updates on older PC's.

    I plan to call Microsoft and HP today, to report the problem in person on the phone.

    Phil

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-05-21T22:48:30+00:00

    This is unacceptable this is a brand new omen pc i should bot he having this issue i spent over a grand for this pc i am not happy

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-05-21T19:26:44+00:00

    Everytime i restart it gives me the same thing then says system32/srt/txt or something failed or something

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-05-21T19:19:47+00:00

    Can you force the problem to happen, by starting system maintenance as described in my post above? If so, that would confirm you are seeing the same problem, caused by Microsoft updates.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-05-21T19:13:02+00:00

    I have followed all threads and tried everything, still getting BSOD kmode exception not handled. Ive only had this descktop a few months and have even wiped all falls on the reset. Guess I’ll be calling HP. FML

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments