KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

Anonymous
2020-05-11T03:49:56+00:00

I was using my computer when it blue screened and it said Stop Code: KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED and it kept happening again and again, after turning on my pc after 3 hours of not using it started blue screening a bit after loading and now I cant log in

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2020-05-24T07:18:32+00:00

    Same but i have incounterd multiple errors but this is most common so i recently built a new pc and it has now let me use my 2 working hdd i tried reformatting the hdd but still no luck:(

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-05-19T16:20:04+00:00

    This is happening on 5/19/20 for a work computer that was working yesterday. Strongly suspect new patches/updates. Also it is not recognizing my admin account password. Screwed.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-05-11T05:02:00+00:00

    once I get to the login screen my pc is normal for about 30 seconds or so if I dont do anything but if I login it blue screens very quickly and even in safe mode I still get the blue screen

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-05-11T04:58:01+00:00

    Hi Mieguel_ R64,

    Base on your answer does it mean that upon boot up of your pc it will automatically encounter a blue screen?

    Can you boot on safe mode ?

    Regards,

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-05-11T04:55:40+00:00

    It doesnt help because it blue screens every time I log in

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments