okay I remembered my pin back ,now all login methods work . I tried your suggestion but still all the windows hello methods are not available in the settings. hopefully it is a bug and they address in it coming updates.
Windows Hello Pin (This option is currently unavailable)
Hi,I recently forgot my windows pin password and I wanted to reset it but it says (This option is currently unavailable) and when I press the button where it says Tap or click here to fix it,it gives me this error.This causes a bit of problem for the Microsoft word and it says I need to sign in again and I did until it asked for the pin which I forgot.How can I fix this so I can turn it back to normal where there are no windows hello and I can reset the pin again.I appreciate any suggestions, thank you.
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Windows Hello, lock screen and sign-in
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
47 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2020-09-25T07:02:47+00:00 -
Anonymous
2020-09-25T05:48:33+00:00 I have just the same issue on Windows 10 pro version 1909. It worked for a long time. We talking about the Fingerprint
Any idea to solve ?
-
Anonymous
2020-09-23T23:40:41+00:00 Any luck?
-
Anonymous
2020-09-23T07:52:43+00:00 will try thank you :)
-
Anonymous
2020-09-23T06:55:54+00:00 I was able to get mi pin to work simply by going to settings->accounts->your info->then click on sign in with a local account instead then after i complete that restart laptop repeat the process, settings->accounts->your info->then sign in with microsoft account after you do so itll ask if you want to set up face recognition then will ask to set up a pin. This worked for me i dont know if it will for anyone else having this issue doesnt hurt to try i know how annoying it is!