Thank you so much! This finally worked!
Windows Hello Pin (This option is currently unavailable)
Hi,I recently forgot my windows pin password and I wanted to reset it but it says (This option is currently unavailable) and when I press the button where it says Tap or click here to fix it,it gives me this error.This causes a bit of problem for the Microsoft word and it says I need to sign in again and I did until it asked for the pin which I forgot.How can I fix this so I can turn it back to normal where there are no windows hello and I can reset the pin again.I appreciate any suggestions, thank you.
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Windows Hello, lock screen and sign-in
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
47 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
-
Anonymous
2021-01-03T04:09:56+00:00 -
Anonymous
2020-12-15T08:41:13+00:00 finally solved . removing my school/work account solved all my problems even windows defender didn't work due to some restrictions laid by the school/work account.
Thank you, this one solved my conundrum. I removed my work account/email then restarted my laptop --> sign-in page --> 'forgot my PIN' --> then it prompted the whole process of resetting my PIN afterwards.
Cheers!
-
Anonymous
2020-11-29T15:43:21+00:00 Paul Navera, this was very unhelpful. Can you provide a link that actually leads to a solution?
-
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more