Windows Hello Pin (This option is currently unavailable)

Anonymous
2020-05-11T16:55:59+00:00

Hi,I recently forgot my windows pin password and I wanted to reset it but it says (This option is currently unavailable) and when I press the button where it says Tap or click here to fix it,it gives me this error.This causes a bit of problem for the Microsoft word and it says I need to sign in again and I did until it asked for the pin which I forgot.How can I fix this so I can turn it back to normal where there are no windows hello and I can reset the pin again.I appreciate any suggestions, thank you.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Windows Hello, lock screen and sign-in

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2021-02-27T03:17:01+00:00

    This one works definitely and is really simple. Saves you all the trouble of “Pin”

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-02-24T11:16:21+00:00

    Thank you Miguel! That worked even better than the Microsoft reps suggestions that I tried following on another thread :)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-02-22T16:30:13+00:00

    It worked but it won't let me make a 4 digit code and change back from a local administrator.

    Hello ShawnDylan Please can you explain your problem i cannot understand.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  5. Anonymous
    2021-01-27T07:31:15+00:00

    It worked but it won't let me make a 4 digit code and change back from a local administrator.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments