I fixed mine by bringing up the Microsoft Game Bar as soon as I opened the game, and signed into Xbox Live through that by clicking on settings and then accounts. After I signed into the game bar, it let me sign into the game.
I can't sign into my Minecraft: Windows 10 (Microsoft) Account
Hello Microsoft team, I will explain the problem as much as I can. So I downloaded both types of Minecraft (Minecraft Java and Windows 10) and my java edition works smoothly, it's my Windows 10 Minecraft that is not letting me sign in for some reason. I signed into my Minecraft.net account for Java and yet everytime I try to sign into Minecraft: Windows 10, it keeps me stuck at "Signing into Microsoft Account" screen. I wondered, why? Why can I not sign into my Microsoft Account for Minecraft: Windows 10?
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
46 additional answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2020-10-10T15:09:50+00:00 Thanks TJJohal, This would have been a better fix, I already installed packages with powershell and that fix it.
-
Anonymous
2020-10-11T20:30:46+00:00 you made my problem worse
-
Anonymous
2020-10-30T11:09:26+00:00 This didn't fix anything sadly. Still stuck on signing into my account.
-
Anonymous
2020-11-21T17:08:49+00:00 This worked unlike the official response from Microsoft. Thank you