I fixed mine by bringing up the Microsoft Game Bar as soon as I opened the game, and signed into Xbox Live through that by clicking on settings and then accounts. After I signed into the game bar, it let me sign into the game.
I can't sign into my Minecraft: Windows 10 (Microsoft) Account
Hello Microsoft team, I will explain the problem as much as I can. So I downloaded both types of Minecraft (Minecraft Java and Windows 10) and my java edition works smoothly, it's my Windows 10 Minecraft that is not letting me sign in for some reason. I signed into my Minecraft.net account for Java and yet everytime I try to sign into Minecraft: Windows 10, it keeps me stuck at "Signing into Microsoft Account" screen. I wondered, why? Why can I not sign into my Microsoft Account for Minecraft: Windows 10?
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
46 additional answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2020-09-08T01:48:19+00:00 On PC, I could not successfully login to my Microsoft account from the Minecraft start page with any of the Xbox apps uninstalled or disabled. I used a de-bloater and it wiped the annoying Xbox game bar and others, but it seems the ability to transfer my credentials to the game was lost with them. Downloading everything from the Xbox beta installer was the quick fix.
-
Anonymous
2020-09-13T13:46:06+00:00 Im having the exact same problem and idk how to fix it
-
Anonymous
2020-10-10T03:47:34+00:00 Moizes I did the same thing. I get "the system cannot find the specified file". I did what you did got new app. Didn't fix my problem. any suggestions?
-
Anonymous
2020-10-10T05:30:47+00:00 Love how microsoft does **** all to fix the problem. Gives us one generic "workaround" that doesnt work and thinks they have it all sorted.
Try this though guy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Um6zF9EEm08