I can't sign into my Minecraft: Windows 10 (Microsoft) Account

Anonymous
2020-05-18T07:27:30+00:00

Hello Microsoft team, I will explain the problem as much as I can. So I downloaded both types of Minecraft (Minecraft Java and Windows 10) and my java edition works smoothly, it's my Windows 10 Minecraft that is not letting me sign in for some reason. I signed into my Minecraft.net account for Java and yet everytime I try to sign into Minecraft: Windows 10, it keeps me stuck at "Signing into Microsoft Account" screen. I wondered, why? Why can I not sign into my Microsoft Account for Minecraft: Windows 10?

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2020-08-31T00:50:31+00:00

I fixed mine by bringing up the Microsoft Game Bar as soon as I opened the game, and signed into Xbox Live through that by clicking on settings and then accounts. After I signed into the game bar, it let me sign into the game.

Was this answer helpful?

30+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

46 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-03-13T01:34:18+00:00

    i tried that and it didnt work. :/

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-03-07T01:47:16+00:00

    THANK YOU SO MUCH! IT WORKED!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-02-26T00:07:59+00:00

    I am still unable to sign. Ive un-installed, and re-installed, reset apps, not sure what else to do. I can sign into microsoft. And it starts to sign in, but then i get this error and it never finishes.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-02-25T22:55:49+00:00

    Excellent question.

    You will lose all of your worlds, so be careful and export those you care about to somewhere safe first.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments