I can't sign into my Minecraft: Windows 10 (Microsoft) Account

Anonymous
2020-05-18T07:27:30+00:00

Hello Microsoft team, I will explain the problem as much as I can. So I downloaded both types of Minecraft (Minecraft Java and Windows 10) and my java edition works smoothly, it's my Windows 10 Minecraft that is not letting me sign in for some reason. I signed into my Minecraft.net account for Java and yet everytime I try to sign into Minecraft: Windows 10, it keeps me stuck at "Signing into Microsoft Account" screen. I wondered, why? Why can I not sign into my Microsoft Account for Minecraft: Windows 10?

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2020-08-31T00:50:31+00:00

I fixed mine by bringing up the Microsoft Game Bar as soon as I opened the game, and signed into Xbox Live through that by clicking on settings and then accounts. After I signed into the game bar, it let me sign into the game.

Was this answer helpful?

30+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

46 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  2. Anonymous
    2021-03-19T21:37:31+00:00

    im minecaft is not working

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-03-13T10:22:29+00:00

    Amazing how after all this time, Microsoft still haven't provided or even tried to provide an answer for this issue. 

    If you guys have tried everything already then try this in this order

    1. Download the Xbox app 

    2. Open Xbox app 

    3. Log in to Xbox app

    1. Download / run the Windows gamebar
    2. Open minecraft (don't sign in yet) 
    3. Sign in to the Windows gamebar and then sign in to minecraft. 
    4. If you guys have disabled any of the Xbox apps then enable them again and like MoizesBrando said, just get the Xbox beta installer. 

    Hopefully this helps some people, it's a mess of an app and it has the worst support even though its backed by a billion dollar Company. 

    We should all just go and get the java version guys, more support and we get all the mods we could ever want hahaha

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-03-13T10:03:24+00:00

    I am not any adviser But 

    I am saying You can download Xbox And Sign In On It 

    And Then Open Game Click On Sign In It will work 

    And see You have Latest Version

    You can install Xbox from His Personal Web 

    And Install it Or Do Windows+G

    Open Game Bar 

    See Up A Player ICON Click on Sign In And Signin With Your Account 

    Then Reopen MC And ReSignin

    You can reset game and Resigin Also...

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments