I fixed mine by bringing up the Microsoft Game Bar as soon as I opened the game, and signed into Xbox Live through that by clicking on settings and then accounts. After I signed into the game bar, it let me sign into the game.
I can't sign into my Minecraft: Windows 10 (Microsoft) Account
Hello Microsoft team, I will explain the problem as much as I can. So I downloaded both types of Minecraft (Minecraft Java and Windows 10) and my java edition works smoothly, it's my Windows 10 Minecraft that is not letting me sign in for some reason. I signed into my Minecraft.net account for Java and yet everytime I try to sign into Minecraft: Windows 10, it keeps me stuck at "Signing into Microsoft Account" screen. I wondered, why? Why can I not sign into my Microsoft Account for Minecraft: Windows 10?
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
46 additional answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2021-07-30T17:00:37+00:00 I had the same issue earlier. You just need to launch xbox console companion in background (make sure you are signed in this application). And Run minecraft and click on sign in. You will get signed in.
Yoooooooooooooooo this helped thanks so much!!!
-
Anonymous
2021-06-12T19:59:50+00:00 Problem: Couldn't sign into Minecraft for Windows 10 (bedrock edition), downloaded from Microsoft Store.
Solution: Install Xbox game store. I suppose there were some components here that the Microsoft Store required for Minecraft. https://www.xbox.com/en-US/apps/xbox-app-for-windows-10
Comment: Strange that Microsoft Store depends on Xbox game store. They should have been able to function independently. Anyways that was what worked for me.
-
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
-
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more