I can't sign into my Minecraft: Windows 10 (Microsoft) Account

Anonymous
2020-05-18T07:27:30+00:00

Hello Microsoft team, I will explain the problem as much as I can. So I downloaded both types of Minecraft (Minecraft Java and Windows 10) and my java edition works smoothly, it's my Windows 10 Minecraft that is not letting me sign in for some reason. I signed into my Minecraft.net account for Java and yet everytime I try to sign into Minecraft: Windows 10, it keeps me stuck at "Signing into Microsoft Account" screen. I wondered, why? Why can I not sign into my Microsoft Account for Minecraft: Windows 10?

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2020-08-31T00:50:31+00:00

I fixed mine by bringing up the Microsoft Game Bar as soon as I opened the game, and signed into Xbox Live through that by clicking on settings and then accounts. After I signed into the game bar, it let me sign into the game.

Was this answer helpful?

30+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

46 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2022-01-06T13:29:34+00:00

    Hello Microsoft team, I will explain the problem as much as I can. So I downloaded both types of Minecraft (Minecraft Java and Windows 10) and my java edition works smoothly, it's my Windows 10 Minecraft that is not letting me sign in for some reason. I signed into my Minecraft.net account for Java and yet everytime I try to sign into Minecraft: Windows 10, it keeps me stuck at "Signing into Microsoft Account" screen. I wondered, why? Why can I not sign into my Microsoft Account for Minecraft: Windows 10?

    menkre

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-01-01T02:01:07+00:00

    This same problem has been happening to me for the past 2 days. The problem was the account I was signed into had that signing in bug. I signed in with a different Microsoft account and it worked. I then signed out of that account by going to the settings in windows 10 mc, profile, manage account, it took me to xbox application and I went to settings from there and signed out. Then I signed in from mc again with the Microsoft account I was intending to from the beginning and it worked. Best of luck!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-12-27T19:28:50+00:00

    Hi I boaught xbox ultimate and its saying that it can sign into my Microsoft acount bc I dont have a xbox live membership but I have xbox ultimate for a month

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-12-15T16:09:56+00:00

    How to sighn in If I can't

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments