I fixed mine by bringing up the Microsoft Game Bar as soon as I opened the game, and signed into Xbox Live through that by clicking on settings and then accounts. After I signed into the game bar, it let me sign into the game.
I can't sign into my Minecraft: Windows 10 (Microsoft) Account
Hello Microsoft team, I will explain the problem as much as I can. So I downloaded both types of Minecraft (Minecraft Java and Windows 10) and my java edition works smoothly, it's my Windows 10 Minecraft that is not letting me sign in for some reason. I signed into my Minecraft.net account for Java and yet everytime I try to sign into Minecraft: Windows 10, it keeps me stuck at "Signing into Microsoft Account" screen. I wondered, why? Why can I not sign into my Microsoft Account for Minecraft: Windows 10?
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
46 additional answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2020-07-27T00:11:47+00:00 I did everything that these two guys said but my screen just always goes to
signing in with your Microsoft account...
Never any further. I've reset the app just like they said, I've uninstalled and reinstalled, but its always the same thing. It won't even let me try and enter in any information
-
Anonymous
2020-05-20T01:22:34+00:00 Hi,
Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.
We understand the difficulties you are facing while signing to Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:
- What is the Version and Build of Windows 10 installed on the PC? (Type winver in Windows search/Run command)
- Are you facing this sign in issue with any other app?
- Are you aware of any changes on the PC prior to this issue?
Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform the steps sequentially and check if you are able to access Minecraft Windows 10 edition.
Step 1: Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter: Select the Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security> Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.
**Step 2:**Reset App
- Press Windows + Ikey to open Windows Settings.
- Click on Apps and select Apps & feature from the left pane.
- Scroll and look for the Minecraft app.
- Select the app and click on Advanced option.
- Click on Reset and once you see a tick mark, then relaunch and check.
Let us know the results. We will certainly assist you further.
Regards,
Aditya Roy
Microsoft Community – Moderator