I can't sign into my Minecraft: Windows 10 (Microsoft) Account

Anonymous
2020-05-18T07:27:30+00:00

Hello Microsoft team, I will explain the problem as much as I can. So I downloaded both types of Minecraft (Minecraft Java and Windows 10) and my java edition works smoothly, it's my Windows 10 Minecraft that is not letting me sign in for some reason. I signed into my Minecraft.net account for Java and yet everytime I try to sign into Minecraft: Windows 10, it keeps me stuck at "Signing into Microsoft Account" screen. I wondered, why? Why can I not sign into my Microsoft Account for Minecraft: Windows 10?

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2020-08-31T00:50:31+00:00

I fixed mine by bringing up the Microsoft Game Bar as soon as I opened the game, and signed into Xbox Live through that by clicking on settings and then accounts. After I signed into the game bar, it let me sign into the game.

Was this answer helpful?

30+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

46 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-10-11T20:30:46+00:00

    you made my problem worse

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-10-10T15:09:50+00:00

    Thanks TJJohal, This would have been a better fix, I already installed packages with powershell and that fix it.

    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows\_10-windows\_store/the-system-cannot-find-the-file-specified-xboxbeta/b7d0ae26-f24f-460e-954e-65fa61641d0d

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-10-10T05:30:47+00:00

    Love how microsoft does **** all to fix the problem. Gives us one generic "workaround" that doesnt work and thinks they have it all sorted. 

    Try this though guy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Um6zF9EEm08

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-10-10T03:47:34+00:00

    Moizes I did the same thing. I get "the system cannot find the specified file". I did what you did got new app. Didn't fix my problem. any suggestions?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments