I fixed mine by bringing up the Microsoft Game Bar as soon as I opened the game, and signed into Xbox Live through that by clicking on settings and then accounts. After I signed into the game bar, it let me sign into the game.
I can't sign into my Minecraft: Windows 10 (Microsoft) Account
Hello Microsoft team, I will explain the problem as much as I can. So I downloaded both types of Minecraft (Minecraft Java and Windows 10) and my java edition works smoothly, it's my Windows 10 Minecraft that is not letting me sign in for some reason. I signed into my Minecraft.net account for Java and yet everytime I try to sign into Minecraft: Windows 10, it keeps me stuck at "Signing into Microsoft Account" screen. I wondered, why? Why can I not sign into my Microsoft Account for Minecraft: Windows 10?
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
46 additional answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
-
Anonymous
2021-01-23T18:08:25+00:00 Step 2: Reset App
- Press Windows + I key to open Windows Settings.
- Click on Apps and select Apps & feature from the left pane.
- Scroll and look for the Minecraft app.
- Select the app and click on Advanced option.
- Click on Reset and once you see a tick mark, then relaunch and check.
Note this step deletes all worlds - Aditya should have mentioned this.
Login had been working for me, but just stopped randomly. Aditya's stops didn't fix it, just deleted data.
-
Anonymous
2021-01-04T15:10:01+00:00 Hi,
Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.
We understand the difficulties you are facing while signing to Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:
- What is the Version and Build of Windows 10 installed on the PC? (Type winver in Windows search/Run command)
- Are you facing this sign in issue with any other app?
- Are you aware of any changes on the PC prior to this issue?
Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform the steps sequentially and check if you are able to access Minecraft Windows 10 edition.
Step 1: Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter: Select the Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security> Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.
Step 2: Reset App
- Press Windows + I key to open Windows Settings.
- Click on Apps and select Apps & feature from the left pane.
- Scroll and look for the Minecraft app.
- Select the app and click on Advanced option.
- Click on Reset and once you see a tick mark, then relaunch and check.
Let us know the results. We will certainly assist you further.
Regards,
Aditya Roy
Microsoft Community – Moderator
i cant get into minecraft edu
-
Anonymous
2020-12-28T16:16:32+00:00 I had the same issue earlier. You just need to launch xbox console companion in background (make sure you are signed in this application). And Run minecraft and click on sign in. You will get signed in.