microsoft jigsaw is now displaying too large..

Anonymous
2020-05-22T00:28:54+00:00

There was an update to my version of microsoft jigsaw..the other day...since that update it displays too large..I can decrease its size via options but it is still too large...

Please advise..

Donna

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Family and online safety

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-09-18T17:51:03+00:00

    Still not fixed.  I have not paid any money for this game but I now have to ads at the beginning of the puzzle.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-09-18T17:56:35+00:00

    Updates did not fix

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-09-18T20:11:42+00:00

    Still not fixed.  I have not paid any money for this game but I now have to ads at the beginning of the puzzle.

    meant to say I now have NO ads

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-09-21T20:34:18+00:00

    I was hit with the same issue today.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-11-02T23:24:00+00:00

    I FOUND A FIX to choosing the lost backgrounds because of image too big.  I just happen to have 2 screens hooked up set to "Extend these displays".  I just drage my Jigsaw over to the screen on the left than I resize the imaga by dragging the edge to the right....and the other background colors show.  Sorry I can not do this with just one screen connected to my computer.   After selecting my background color I then switch back to one screen.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments