Agree, ditto
microsoft jigsaw is now displaying too large..
There was an update to my version of microsoft jigsaw..the other day...since that update it displays too large..I can decrease its size via options but it is still too large...
Please advise..
Donna
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Family and online safety
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
48 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2020-09-16T01:03:48+00:00 -
Anonymous
2020-09-16T01:10:16+00:00 That’s what I’d like to know - how do we get feedback to Microsoft to fix this? It was a huge change and is awful.
-
Anonymous
2020-09-16T02:27:54+00:00 I've just discovered the Feedback Hub app - let's get as much feedback to them as possible!
-
Anonymous
2020-09-16T02:28:39+00:00 Let's get everyone using the Feedback Hub app - I really want Jigsaw changed!
-
Anonymous
2020-09-16T02:29:25+00:00 Can we get everyone on the Feedback Hub app to provide as much feedback as possible, please! I really want Jigsaw back to the way it was!