microsoft jigsaw is now displaying too large..

Anonymous
2020-05-22T00:28:54+00:00

There was an update to my version of microsoft jigsaw..the other day...since that update it displays too large..I can decrease its size via options but it is still too large...

Please advise..

Donna

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Family and online safety

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-09-12T15:19:54+00:00

    This truly helped the problem, but pieces are still too large. After playing for a while I feel that we have lost about a fourth of our working area.  While it is usable it sure would be nice if they increased our working area. I barely have enough room to put together a "Master" puzzle. I haven't tried, but I think it would be impossible for me to put together a "Grandmaster".

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-09-12T19:19:13+00:00

    I completely agree with you!  As it turns out, the latest update (as of Tuesday, 9/8/20), broke the game again so that the pieces are too large to play in the "daily" games.  I'm still having issues doing puzzles with more than 100 pieces for the regular puzzles due to insufficient table and "drawer" space limitations.  At this point, Microsoft just needs to FIX THIS GAME!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-09-16T00:58:00+00:00

    This update is terrible, I always play grandmaster and its a nightmare! Plus my fave background is gone.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-09-16T01:00:54+00:00

    Completely agree, the loss of work space is a nightmare, especially because I always play grandmaster. And my fave background colour is gone, meaning the background is now either too bright to stare at for so long or too dark to see the colour/detail in the pieces properly. 

    Couldn’t have said it better - Microsoft needs to fix this game!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-09-16T01:02:46+00:00

    I’m irritated too, I pay for 12 months of premium and now it’s barely worth playing. Not happy!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments