I quit playing; it's completely unplayable for the daily games, and also for games with a large number of pieces because the 3 trays can't contain enough pieces to even spread them out on the board. I agree with you as well: I want a refund!
microsoft jigsaw is now displaying too large..
There was an update to my version of microsoft jigsaw..the other day...since that update it displays too large..I can decrease its size via options but it is still too large...
Please advise..
Donna
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Family and online safety
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
48 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2020-08-23T17:10:41+00:00 -
Anonymous
2020-08-27T13:07:51+00:00 Greg, if Microsoft has made updates to Microsoft Jigsaw that make it impossible to use, as testified by all the people on this thread, including myself, then Microsoft should fix the problem, and download an update that fixes the problem.
-
Anonymous
2020-08-27T14:08:32+00:00 Cassandra, it's the latest update of the game that caused the problem. As I said.
-
Anonymous
2020-08-27T17:01:44+00:00 To those who still have the issue, I followed Cassandra's recommendation to search for updates. Ironically, it was my "phone" that needed an update on my laptop; have no idea why. However, once it downloaded and installed that update to my laptop, it has corrected the problem.
I would still like to know why my "phone" was updated on my laptop, since the two devices are completely separate.