If anyone finds a suitable replacement for this puzzle game please let me know. No use playing this one.
microsoft jigsaw is now displaying too large..
There was an update to my version of microsoft jigsaw..the other day...since that update it displays too large..I can decrease its size via options but it is still too large...
Please advise..
Donna
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Family and online safety
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
48 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2020-08-20T17:39:49+00:00 -
Anonymous
2020-08-20T21:47:41+00:00 I am having similar issues.
Microsoft Jigsaws were wonderful. Really relaxing during the stressful times of the pandemic.
Please, somebody, fix what you broke. When you sort the jigsaws now, you have to fiddle about to get pieces that are stuck under icons. The work area is too small and all the pieces are on the periphery.
-
Anonymous
2020-08-20T22:32:10+00:00 Microsoft broke this, we payed for jigsaw premium and does not work on two computers
-
Anonymous
2020-08-21T00:43:05+00:00 I sure am not going to pay for the premium again if they don't fix this.
-
Anonymous
2020-08-23T16:10:41+00:00 Greg,
Have you tired playing the game? Maybe you should. The game is totally unplayable and I want a refund.