microsoft jigsaw is now displaying too large..

Anonymous
2020-05-22T00:28:54+00:00

There was an update to my version of microsoft jigsaw..the other day...since that update it displays too large..I can decrease its size via options but it is still too large...

Please advise..

Donna

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Family and online safety

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-08-06T02:43:09+00:00

    I have the same symptom as Donna, which started with a new required login update today (08-04-2020).  I've tried the suggestions above short of a roll-back (like Donna), but nothing's worked.  

     Hi, I'm having exactly the same issue.  Was fine yesterday and today this has happened.  I have followed all the steps and it changes nothing - other than telling me to login to Xbox (which I don't own).  I have also looked for an update that might have caused the problem and cannot find anything that happened in the last 24hrs.  I think this might be a sign for me to uninstall and find something else.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-08-09T00:07:06+00:00

    I am having the same problem, yesterday was okay but now it us to large. I have also tried resetting the restore point with no luck. Is Microsoft aware of this and what is the fix?????????????

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-08-09T17:39:48+00:00

    I have the same symptom as Donna, which started with a new required login update today (08-04-2020).  I've tried the suggestions above short of a roll-back (like Donna), but nothing's worked.  

     Hi, I'm having exactly the same issue.  Was fine yesterday and today this has happened.  I have followed all the steps and it changes nothing - other than telling me to login to Xbox (which I don't own).  I have also looked for an update that might have caused the problem and cannot find anything that happened in the last 24hrs.  I think this might be a sign for me to uninstall and find something else.

    I agree it is time to find another puzzle app.  Maybe the vendors will see this and make MS fix it or drop them.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-08-15T15:40:00+00:00

    I have the same problem starting with an update this week.  When will Microsoft have a proper fix for this? I should not have to back out of and block system updates to use an app that I have purchased from the same company!!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-08-16T15:26:51+00:00

    No offense Greg, I'm sure your intentions are good, but I don't think you gave this issue much thought. Your advice in this thread is way off and would have people jumping through all sorts of hoops that won't solve anything. It's obvious that the MS game developers updated this app and it now has a minimum resolution that is way too large, making it nearly unusable for higher level puzzles. The only fix here is for someone at MS to fix a line or two of code and issue a new game update. Until then, there are a bunch of us who won't be using it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments