Thank you..sadly I only have one screen (I'm on a laptop). But this might help someone else.
microsoft jigsaw is now displaying too large..
There was an update to my version of microsoft jigsaw..the other day...since that update it displays too large..I can decrease its size via options but it is still too large...
Please advise..
Donna
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Family and online safety
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
48 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2020-11-03T01:06:08+00:00 -
Anonymous
2020-12-04T22:02:24+00:00 I have the same problem. I have tried all your suggestions, but the pieces are way too large
-
Anonymous
2021-01-16T06:55:55+00:00 Greg
Are you paid to gaslight? Did Microsoft give you gaslighting lessons when you trained with them? Because, of course, you're not 'Independent'. The problem is with Microsoft, not with us.
Jean