microsoft jigsaw is now displaying too large..

Anonymous
2020-05-22T00:28:54+00:00

There was an update to my version of microsoft jigsaw..the other day...since that update it displays too large..I can decrease its size via options but it is still too large...

Please advise..

Donna

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Family and online safety

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-05-22T03:19:17+00:00

    HI Donna. I'm Greg, an installation specialist, 10 years awarded Windows MVP, and Volunteer Moderator, here to help you.

    1. See if you can System Restore to a point before the problem began following this guide: https://www.windowscentral.com/how-use-system-r...

    If the problem repeats then check which Windows Updates were installed at Settings > Update & Security > Windows Updates > Update History, uninstall them there or System Restore again, then immediately check for and block the Updates with the Hide Updates tool explained here: https://www.howtogeek.com/223864/how-to-uninsta...

    1. If that doesn't help then you can reset the app at Settings > Apps > Apps & Features > Microsoft Jigsaw > Advanced Options > Reset or Repair.
    2. If that doesn't work then uninstall the app in the same place, restart PC, then reinstall it from MS Store Hub (three dots at top right of Store app) > My Library.
    3. Adjust the screen resolution until it fits and looks best at Settings > System > Display.
    4. Make sure Scaling is set to 100% in the Display settings above.

    I hope this helps. Feel free to ask back any questions and keep me posted. If you'll wait to rate whether my post resolved your problem, I will keep working with you until it's resolved.

    ______________________________________________

    Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-05-22T15:18:54+00:00

    Thanks for your help...I did everything on your list short of a PC reset...and its still too large plus it saved all my points but did not save the puzzles I was working on..its messed up..I really love it especially since I am not working now...I may just have to live with it being too large...

    Thanks,

    Donna

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-05-22T16:34:24+00:00

    Donna, can I see a screenshot so I can see what you're seeing? Here's how to take on and attach using Attach Image button in reply box: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/o...

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-05-22T21:27:40+00:00

    I am computer savvy and am attaching a screen shot..

    this is decreases as far as it will go,,,,

     

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-05-23T02:46:20+00:00

    Donna, can you try holding the Ctrl key while slowly rolling the mouse wheel forward and back? This may make the Zoom work better?

    Did you assure you have the latest Display driver from the PC maker's Support Downloads web page? If not please let me know the PC brand name and full model number which should be on a sticker on the PC, or found by typing System Information in Search box.

    Did you also try a finer Screen Resolution at Settings > System > Display? A higher resolution will be finer and may be required here. So try several of the higher ones to see.

    Let me know.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments