microsoft jigsaw is now displaying too large..

Anonymous
2020-05-22T00:28:54+00:00

There was an update to my version of microsoft jigsaw..the other day...since that update it displays too large..I can decrease its size via options but it is still too large...

Please advise..

Donna

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Family and online safety

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-08-27T13:15:15+00:00

    Make sure you have downloaded and installed all the updates from the Microsoft Store.

     As you can see I have one waiting from OneNote in the photo above.

    Now it is good to go:

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-08-27T13:07:51+00:00

    Greg, if Microsoft has made updates to Microsoft Jigsaw that make it impossible to use, as testified by all the people on this thread, including myself, then Microsoft should fix the problem, and download an update that fixes the problem.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-08-23T17:10:41+00:00

    I quit playing; it's completely unplayable for the daily games, and also for games with a large number of pieces because the 3 trays can't contain enough pieces to even spread them out on the board.  I agree with you as well: I want a refund!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-08-23T16:10:41+00:00

    Greg,

    Have you tired playing the game? Maybe you should. The game is totally unplayable and I want a refund.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-08-21T00:43:05+00:00

    I sure am not going to pay for the premium again if they don't fix this.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments