Greg
Are you paid to gaslight? Did Microsoft give you gaslighting lessons when you trained with them? Because, of course, you're not 'Independent'. The problem is with Microsoft, not with us.
Jean
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
There was an update to my version of microsoft jigsaw..the other day...since that update it displays too large..I can decrease its size via options but it is still too large...
Please advise..
Donna
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Greg
Are you paid to gaslight? Did Microsoft give you gaslighting lessons when you trained with them? Because, of course, you're not 'Independent'. The problem is with Microsoft, not with us.
Jean
I have the same problem. I have tried all your suggestions, but the pieces are way too large
Thank you..sadly I only have one screen (I'm on a laptop). But this might help someone else.
I FOUND A FIX to choosing the lost backgrounds because of image too big. I just happen to have 2 screens hooked up set to "Extend these displays". I just drage my Jigsaw over to the screen on the left than I resize the imaga by dragging the edge to the right....and the other background colors show. Sorry I can not do this with just one screen connected to my computer. After selecting my background color I then switch back to one screen.
I was hit with the same issue today.