Make sure you have downloaded and installed all the updates from the Microsoft Store.
As
you can see I have one waiting from OneNote in the photo above.
Now it is good to go:
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
There was an update to my version of microsoft jigsaw..the other day...since that update it displays too large..I can decrease its size via options but it is still too large...
Please advise..
Donna
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
No offense Greg, I'm sure your intentions are good, but I don't think you gave this issue much thought. Your advice in this thread is way off and would have people jumping through all sorts of hoops that won't solve anything. It's obvious that the MS game developers updated this app and it now has a minimum resolution that is way too large, making it nearly unusable for higher level puzzles. The only fix here is for someone at MS to fix a line or two of code and issue a new game update. Until then, there are a bunch of us who won't be using it.
HI Donna. I'm Greg, an installation specialist, 10 years awarded Windows MVP, and Volunteer Moderator, here to help you.
If the problem repeats then check which Windows Updates were installed at Settings > Update & Security > Windows Updates > Update History, uninstall them there or System Restore again, then immediately check for and block the Updates with the Hide Updates tool explained here: https://www.howtogeek.com/223864/how-to-uninsta...
I hope this helps. Feel free to ask back any questions and keep me posted. If you'll wait to rate whether my post resolved your problem, I will keep working with you until it's resolved.
______________________________________________
Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.
Donna, can I see a screenshot so I can see what you're seeing? Here's how to take on and attach using Attach Image button in reply box: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/o...
Thanks for your help...I did everything on your list short of a PC reset...and its still too large plus it saved all my points but did not save the puzzles I was working on..its messed up..I really love it especially since I am not working now...I may just have to live with it being too large...
Thanks,
Donna