JW library showing no download location available

Anonymous
2020-04-10T18:10:32+00:00

go to settings on the app and where there is usually the folders where all the media is downladed says extacly the same thing. it does let me stream the file but not download, please help!

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-10-26T23:39:34+00:00

    Everything is on. Was always on. The JW app worked fine for months. Then one one day stop working and starting saying "no download location" i didnt change anything when it stop working... 

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-10-28T19:44:22+00:00

    Did JW Library crashing?

    Did you check Location of your windows libraries?

    Try to contact me, may be I can help.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-11-16T14:52:39+00:00

    Like most here, I have done all that has been mentioned here-

    My problem is a little different in JW Library allow me to done load Video but audio

    One thing I found is there was no JWLibrary foilder in my Music folder- I did make on there, hopefully it will work after a reboot.

    Thanks for all the posts here

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-01-13T15:48:56+00:00

    This didn't work for me. My app actually shows no download location. When I go to settings the app crashes.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-01-13T18:18:33+00:00

    This didn't work for me. My app actually shows no download location. When I go to settings the app crashes.

    Try my solution described on 8/25/2020 8:42:53.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments