Thank you so much! It finally worked!!
JW library showing no download location available
go to settings on the app and where there is usually the folders where all the media is downladed says extacly the same thing. it does let me stream the file but not download, please help!
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
47 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2020-04-25T23:13:28+00:00 -
Anonymous
2020-05-07T12:39:20+00:00 Please do me the favour of explaining what you mean by the following:
"I opened the Music through Library on the opened window"
Thank you
David van Eyck
-
Anonymous
2020-05-07T12:58:52+00:00 Hey David Van Eyck,
these are the steps that worked for me.
- Windows Key + E
- Go to the music folder
- Create a new folder, name it “JWLibrary” no spaces, you are creating the path for some reason the app did not create automatically.
- Do this for your video folder as well.
- If the app is open, close it and launch again.
let me know if it works, some people have had to restart their computer after doing this.
Andres
-
Anonymous
2020-05-07T21:45:40+00:00 Thank you for replying. Yes it worked. But I also had to make my Libraries visible before I could do this. That is why it did not work only on the Music or Videos folder.
I saw that direction in another site, which is referred to in this thread.
In Windows Explorer, in the left panel, at the bottom, in a blank area, I had to right click and select Show Libraries.
Then in each Library, Music and Videos, I could add the JWLibrary folder and it was ok after that.
-
Anonymous
2020-05-07T23:12:23+00:00 Thanks for sharing that :)
Andres